Wednesday, January 13, 2010

etsy Love

Since a posted a couple of days ago with my own etsy Valentine items I thought I'd see what other etsians had going on. And since I belong to the fabulous Photographers of Etsy (POE) Team, I thought I'd show you a couple of my favorite Valentine inspired items from this great group of artists. Enjoy!!

Love Blossoms by Lauri
etsy shop: lauri.etsy.com


Our Lady of Paris Hides Behind Her Veil of Leaves by Laura Evans





My Dear by Jennifer Dennis Potter




Voigtlander Vintage Camera by Helen
(isn't that such a pretty camera!?)

6 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks so much for including me.
Such great talents among our ESTY POE Team too.
Love this post. Thanks!

Andrea Krummel said...

these are all so great! poe is a very talented team :)

Lauriann said...

thank you, I'm honored to be included with these other photographers.

Laura Evans said...

thanks so much for including me ... i'm super excited! wonderful stuff chica.

Jennifer said...

They all look beautiful together. Thanks so much for including My Dear!!

Tessa said...

Wow, what a great selection! i love all of these. :)