Friday, January 6, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge

I thought since I've gotten out of taking photos on a regular basis I would try to complete a photo challenge.  I'm in no way up for a 365 so a 30 day will do. For this challenge I'm just going to use my cell phone camera, since I always have it with me I'll have no excuse to not take a picture! Then I thought this might be a good way to help me get back into blogging! So I'm going to post the photos on my flickr and here as well.
The challenge comes from the blog fat mum slim and it is meant to be a January challenge but I'm starting this late (on the 6th) and I'm just going to start at number 1 and go with it - so it's really a January/February challenge!
Here is the challenge:



I've been so wrapped up in being a mommy and, more recently, increasing my hours at work, that I just haven't been able to find the time to do ALL the things I enjoy. But now my baby girl is almost 2 and I feel like I have finally figured out my routine and am starting to find ways to be a good mommy and still do those things that I enjoy. Photography being one of them, I figured this challenge would get me back in the groove. I've also started reading again, in the middle of The Help and really enjoying it, and have started a knitting project, a sweater for my girl in her favorite color, orange. I am hoping to get back into my etsy shop at some point as well.
Hopefully this will lead into more photos, blogging, books, etc.!

 

No comments: