Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Trying the again...

So, I kinda ran out of steam on the January photo a day challenge. 
BUT the February challenge starts tomorrow and I am determined to do it! 
And this time I am not using my cell phone camera, I'm bringing along my 'real' camera to really get me back in the grove of taking GOOD pictures!! I think what got me last time was I felt like I had to post everyday and when I couldn't I would get discouraged and then not take that days picture. 
So this time I'm going to take the pictures and then just post in batches as I can, it might work out into some nice collections.
Here it is:
The challenge is created by fatmumslim and you can find links to all the others participating in the challenge, plus it's a nice blog so just take a look!
So, we'll see how it goes! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm participating in mumslims photo a day too! Got your link from the list of them! Good luck on finishing this one out! Can't wait to see what you make!