Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I made it to CraftGawker.com!

So I submitted a photo to Craftgawker.com a few days and decided to check it out today. And to my surprise my photo had made it to the front page!! WOO HOO!!
 
Here's a shot of my image, the heart ornament in the center, along with some other lovely Valentine inspired items. If you don't know about CraftGawker, go check them out, it's a treasury of all kinds of beautiful items. It is a juried site where you can submit photos of any kind of handmade item. They are notoriously picky about the photos they select so it's pretty exciting to get picked. And if they don't pick your photo they usually give you reasons why, so it becomes a nice way to get good critiques of your photos. 
Who knows how long it will be there but still exciting nonetheless!! I think I'll try another.
Here's the link to the photo in my etsy shop (also available as a folding card)

1 comment:

Ritzee Rebel said...

Congrats! They're definitely picky, I've only had one out of four submissions make it!