Monday, February 1, 2010

Introducing Aglaea Graphics!!


So I have to do a little self promotion today - after a lot of thought I have finally opened another etsy shop. I work full time as a graphic designer and I figured why not bring that art over to etsy as well!
I've been working for a while on creating designs for cards and started listing them yesterday. I've started with birth announcements (I guess the VERY close birth of my first child has inspired me!), Save the Dates and Bridal/Baby showers but I will soon be adding birthdays and thank yous as well.
My goal for the future is to also expand into logo design and etsy banner & avatar design for all those wonderful etsy sellers who may not be able to create ones for themself.
Take a look here, and keep checking back because new designs will be going up all the time!!
And don't forget my other shop Aglaea Designs, for photography and all things pretty!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Congrats on opening a new shop - it looks fantastic!! :)